Wednesday 1 December 2010

Introductory Waffle

Well, where to start. I am new to the Blogiverse, or Blogasphere, or whatever the community of bloggers is formally known as. I have read other people's blog for many years, but have always been stopped from creating my own by three main problems...

1) I don't know where to start. What do people want to know about me? Do they really want to know anything?
2) Can I actually write a blog? Do I have a hidden blog writing talent? Do I need one?
3) What do I write blog about?

The third problem is to me the most important. I have noticed that blogs normally have a running theme. For example people blog about their travels, or their everyday life, or their hobbies. I have quite a few hobbies/interests, however I tend to get obsessional about one for a few months, then completely loose interest and go on to another until finally I end up back at the beginning of the circle of my obsession.

Anyway, as I am sure you have by now realised I have now bitten the bullet and decided to write a blog anyway. It will include every subject that I am finding interesting at that given time and as the title of the blog suggests probably be updated every time there's a large pile of ironing that needs doing, or any other household chore that I can ignore, by updating what I am sure will become my oh so important blog!

I look forward to reading other peoples blogs in a quest to learn the art, meet people and be generally be nosy.

So, I shall leave you with this rather odd introduction and hope that you are interested enough to return some day.

P.S. I have now sat here for a few minutes procrastinating over whether or not I should take this leap into the unknown and really start a blog. If you are reading this, then you know that I took the leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment