Wednesday 6 April 2011

Doll Houses

Today, I've been clearing out the cupboard under the stairs. Not a nice job. I'm not sure it's been done in many years and it's full of cobwebs and things that move in the shadows! lol

Anyway, to cheer myself up after that job I thought I'd start looking at a doll house for my Blythes. Wow, are those things expensive. I've looked at the Barbie and Sindy houses, but I want something a bit more customisable (is that a word?), which I can take good photos of. Anyway, I think the answer is to make one, which is going to take time and effort. I don't have either of those at the moment, so I guess it's going to have to wait for now.

I did however purchase a mini Lalaloopsy. I'm looking forward to her arrival!

Until then I'm back to the crawly things in the shadows.

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment