Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Mummies out there. I've had a weird morning because my children stayed at their Nanna's house last night, so I am an abandoned Mummy! Going to pick them up soon though and then we are having lunch with my Father-in-law and dinner with my Mother-in-law. So, I guess diet will have to restart tomorrow!

Yesterday evening sans children, J and I decided to go for a walk. This is a massive thing because he hates "walking for no reason," but armed with his camera phone he was reasonably happy and I was over the moon snapping shots all over the place.
Beautiful derelict church
The light had faded when we found the windmill.
Spring has sprung!

I hope you all have a fantastic day. Never ever take your Mum for granted, I have too many people in my life who miss theirs dearly on this day as I'm sure they do everyday. 

Anna xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment